As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

They've arrived in Florida...

I just got off the phone with my fam. Mom and Matt left PA yesterday (driving in Matt's car). They arrived back at home base in Clermont around 5pm today.

Matt was checked out by a surgeon before leaving and was given the go-ahead to leave. He'll have to go back in ~3 weeks. So, yes, that drive will have to happen again. But, insurance being what it is... Matt cannot recieve care in FL without a significant cost.

So, he's doing alright. I got to talk to him for awhile... he sounds OK. The current thinking is that he'll not be fully recovered for 6-8 MONTHS. blah. So, his life is being taken in little chunks. No decisions until the next Dr. visit in 3 weeks.

Thanks for you prayers so far... and thanks (in advance) for your continued prayers.

There's other stuff going on... but it all pales in comparison to my brother... so I'll write about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home