As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Miracle of Miracles!!

I'm actually done packing... and it's only 10.45!!! For anyone who knows me, you will recognize this miracle!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I will be on the way to LAX to fly to Orlando!! There is a piece of me that would love to stay in town a little longer to visit with friends. And yet, I know that I will be so happy to see my family in Orlando. I'm tired and recovering from the stress of finals - and I know that there is really no better place to do that than with my fam.

So, tomorrow I head 'home'... and will rest for 2.5 weeks before heading back here for the New Year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your vaca! jenn: can you please remove my last name from your link bar? I don't want it floating around out there... thanks! rachel

17 December, 2005 07:02

 
Blogger Mimi said...

your public demands more....

01 February, 2006 12:49

 

Post a Comment

<< Home