As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The keys to my heart? What do you think...

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Kennedy said...

Hi Jenn! It was so fun to see your comment--sometimes I wonder if anyone ever checks out these blogs! :) I am SO thankful I have met you as well and I am incredibly excited you will be here next year as it seems like an awful lot of people will be moving on--I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week & I look forward to running into you on campus!

28 November, 2005 21:32

 

Post a Comment

<< Home