As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A big day for me...

When I got accepted to Fuller, I was put on probation. Bad grades in college, a degree in music, a long time between college and grad school - all contributed to the problem. Probation itself isn't really that bad: an extra class, a limit to the number of credits I can take, no intensive language classes (which I was able to work around), and no changing majors. It takes 48 units to get off probation - which is 4 full quarters.

Summer grades posted, I've officially completed 48 units!!

So I went to my advisor this morning (Hi Kevin!) and signed the paperwork!! I'm off of probation and officially an MDiv student!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I am so proud - yet - the public demands more!
MORE POSTS!
MORE POSTS!
MORE POSTS!
MORE POSTS!

01 November, 2005 14:32

 
Blogger Mimi said...

BY THE WAY - imagine that I am slamming my fork on the table. and knife. and i'm loud.
get it?
good!

01 November, 2005 14:34

 

Post a Comment

<< Home