As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Summer Quarter begins...

So, after my roadtrip to Idaho (which was wonderful), I got back to town... sang at another event... relaxed for 2 days...

And started the Greek intensive class. 4 hours a day... 3 days a week... for 10 weeks. And I will have completed 12 units of Biblical Greek! Intensive... that's an understatement!! But I think it will be good. Already, I'm getting the hang of the alphabet and I know my vocab words already!

For now... I'm off to study some more.

I'm not sure about this blogging thing.... I don't think anyone reads it, so I don't know why I write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home