As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Who knew so much stuff could be in one car??

Because of the time change and mom’s natural schedule, we woke up early again. We had found a Starbuck’s yesterday, so we went there for breakfast – making mom VERY happy. I think she was going through withdrawal. We spend the day unpacking and organizing. A shopping trip found Big Lots and another dollar store! We set up the new bed in the morning and a shelf we found at Big Lots in the afternoon. Mom and I are quite handy, if I do say so myself! We had dinner with Erica and her mom, Candy. Islands is a nice burger place – good food, nice atmosphere and a great chance to get to know each other. It was great. Back to the apartment, we found homes for even more of my stuff and then played a bit on the computer. We discovered that the phone jack in my room isn’t working – I’ll need to have that looked at early next week. I can’t live much longer without the internet!!! We’ve been playing “Who Wants to be a Millionaire? 3rd Edition” all week. We’d gotten up to the million dollar question before, but we’d gotten it wrong. Finally, on the very first try tonight, we WON!!!! Go figure. Off to bed – mom leaves in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home