As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Monday, December 05, 2005

I told you to call me Ariel...



You scored as Mermaid. Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid.

Mermaid


100%

Angel


75%

Dragon


75%

Faerie


67%

WereWolf


33%

Demon


0%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

I have to say that I was comforted to see that not only am I 100% Mermaid - I'm 75% angel and 0% demon!! I think the folks here at seminary might be glad to see that! (-;

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

this is so cool babe - you are truly a mermaid to me.
(only you don't try to stab and bite me when I am rescuing my friends from certain death in the second task!)

15 December, 2005 14:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home