As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random things...

1. Presby retreat last weekend was wonderful! My pictures are on my photo website which is listed over there: ------------------------>

2. I noticed a new comment on our trip blog from this summer. Ummm.... I think I got a comment from a guy with a foot fetish! How am I supposed to feel about that? /-:

3. I love the Olympics!! This is so fun! If anyone taped/recorded the Opening Ceremonies, I'd LOVE to see!! We were 'retreating' and missed them!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

yeah - totally gross - I saw that comment too - better you than me babe!!!

16 February, 2006 20:39

 

Post a Comment

<< Home