As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Disneyland in T-minus 3 days and counting...

Michelle and i are headed to our favorite place for a couple of days of R-n-R-n-R-n-R.
Rest & relaxation & rides & reconnecting!!

i call her my best friend... and i haven't really spent any time with her all quarter!! Geez! So... 2.5 days in sunny Anaheim should help to correct this problem.

So, i went on weather.com to check out the forecast... WooHoo!! It's gonna be sunny and in the 60's!! I might come back from this little mini-vaca with a tan!!! Or at least some more freckles!!

Have i mentioned that i love Mickey Mouse?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Have fun at Disneyland!!! And congrats on passing the Bible Content Exam--yay!

19 March, 2006 18:24

 
Blogger Sophie Marian said...

and now...the countdown to your birthday has begun :)

28 March, 2006 08:05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home