As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Monday, April 10, 2006

It was a good day yesterday

God is good... All the time!

The sermon went well. By the time I'd finished writing it on Saturday, I was actually feeling like it might work. God had really inspired me with words to say what needed to be said!

Sunday morning I was a nervous wreck, fidgetty and full of nervous energy. But, again, God provides... Once I started speaking - something happened, the Spirit intervened, and I felt like I was on auto-pilot (in a good way). God preached - how cool is that?!

Of course - little things bothered me. But they're not important. The only thing I'll mention should make you laugh. I never thought of this as something that I'll need to think about, but...





















I'm SHORT! And the pulpit at First Pres is a little too big for me! I feel like a little kid trying to be 'all grown up'! So, I stood off to the side a bit, so I wasn't completely hidden.

After the service, 8 of us went out to lunch at BJs. Thanks friends for your support and friendship. I had a great time!
















All the time... God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home