As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's DONE!

I finished my first sermon ever earlier this evening - around 7.30pm. I got to practice it in Travis Auditorium (biggest room that I have access to on campus) and I'm feeling OK about it.

Now if only I could sleep!! This is what my body does when I'm nervous... it's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooong night, my friends.

I have great friends who have been praying for me through this whole thing. Several of them are coming to church this morning - such a blessing.

Time for sleeping, if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home