As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis

So... If you're in the Pasadena area and wanna check it out... there is a production of The Great Divorce going up Friday, May 25 and Saturday, May 26.

A cast of 8.
Black-box style.
Travis auditorium.
Tickets will be in the range of $5-7 (possibly free for Fuller folks).
Proceeds are going to pay for the production. Profits above and beyond production costs will be donated (TBD). No one is making money on the show.

Come and support a Fuller student graduating... and enjoy a good show!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home