As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Here I go again...

I just committed to preach again! This time at Crestline Community Presbyterian Church in the Arrowhead area of Cali. I know Jan, who extended the invitation to me, from our time spent grading ordination exams back in October.

So... totally different experience this time. I don't know anyone there, except Jan and her husband. It's a small congregation (~40 people). And they are going through a time of transition.

OK Lord - inspire me! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just do it. You can do it. He knows you can do it.

07 May, 2006 21:32

 
Blogger Mimi said...

I think you should preach on the emotional and spiritual difficulties of being too cute.
A dilemma you are all-to-familiar with.
Ahhhh....why God, why?

12 May, 2006 09:26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home