As I prepared to move across the country (back in 2004), I decided to start a blog for family and friends to keep up with me. Now it's the place where I dump my brain - for good and for bad. And you get to participate in my mess!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Where is the time going?

How in the world did I become a 3rd year in seminary? Never mind that there will probably be at least a portion of a 4th... I meant to leave here after 2!!

Where did summer go? Didn't I just go to Alabama and meet some really cool people and see some amazing things happen in our church? Didn't I just start new hours at my job? How is it almost September?

Didn't I just post that sermon a week ago? Didn't I ever write the movie reviews yet? I mean, I watch the movies... and of course y'all want to know what I thought right?

*sigh*

Someone is getting more of my time than usual. ;)

And summer has been good.

And I'll be going to Florida soon to see the fam! And a really cool concert!

More to come... maybe this weekend while everyone I know is busy putting all the Presbyterian Theology, polity, worship and exegesis they know on paper. My prayers are with everyone who is taking the Ords. They start tomorrow and I know they're all stressed and nervous. I pray that God will bless each of you with His peace.

ok... back to work... and maybe some daydreaming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home